Senior HR (Saudi National)
|Job Location||Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
JGC Gulf is looking for an experienced Saudi national to join our HR team.
Administrative Operations Management:
- Perform general administrative duties as well as specialized tasks for the respective fields of assignment.
- Supervise the Administrators and ensure the correct and efficient performance of their delegated duties and responsibilities.
- Help in the formulation of solutions to problems and difficulties in the implementation of JGC Gulf’s policies and procedures.
- Implement documents retrieval and return procedures and ensure proper control and updating of information
- Provide administrative assistance for all activities related to the implementation of award as per the company policies and procedures.
- Prepare Head Count Report and report to Department manager.
Payroll and Contract:
- Review and verify the salary, ESB calculation and insurances.
- Review and verify the request from employee to Issue certificates for a personal use.
- Control and monitor End of Service and clearance activities.
- Monitor leave and timesheet implementation and records.
- Coordinate and monitor employee’ medical check-up.
- Coordinate with manpower supply company for a smooth manpower arrangement.
- Evaluate and negotiate MH unit rate and other conditions with manpower supply company.
- Update and maintain working regulations.
- Update and maintain HR systems and records.
- Support HR activities in project site.
Recruiting and Training:
- Check shortlist all resume submitted for all position with appropriate guideline.
- Communicate with candidate and concerned department, arrange and conduct interviews.
- Prepare a remuneration package for new staff in consultation with Team Manager.
- Develop recruiting source and selection way.
- Develop and implement company training program.
Visa Processing and control:
- Control and monitor visa validity of employee.
- Arrange the visa in a timely manner.
- Well coordinate with Visa agencies.
- Report visa status to all concerned on a regular basis.
- Provide administrative assistance for all activities related to the execution of employee evaluation process by monitoring the midterm and end of year employee evaluations based on the assessment guidelines provided, collating the ratings, conducting analysis for normalization of ratings and submitting to the rewards team to identify financial and non-financial rewards.
- Analyze employee grievances by determining the nature of issue, forward the grievance to the concerned employee, extract similar issues from the database and assist to develop a suitable solution to ensure that issues are handled in a timely and efficient manner and as per the HR policies and procedures.
Employee Feedback Survey:
- Execute and manage the employee feedback survey process by coordinating with various internal and external stakeholders for developing the survey content, specifying survey delivery mechanism, analyzing responses and identifying improvement initiative to ensure business units implement the action plan and improve employee engagement.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures:
- In consultation with Team Manager, create and/or develop policies, systems and procedure for the assigned team so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements, fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service.
- Participate in the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement and sustainability of systems, processes and practices considering global standards, productivity improvement and cost reduction.
- Prepare sectional statements and reports timely and accurately to meet JGC Gulf’s and department requirements, policies and quality standards.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Saudi National
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or any relevant discipline
- At least 5 years’ experience in HR
- Enough knowledge, skills and experiences to address the legal matter related to HR matters especially employment contract in consultation with MOL and Labor Office. Having a good knowledge handling Employment Contract Management job in an efficient manner.