|Job Location||Alkhobar, Saudi Arabia|
Implement and manage JGC Gulf’s business’s quality assurance processes by analysing business needs and areas for improvement, help QA Department Manager with developing new procedures that ensure higher quality services and by maintaining certification of these quality assurance processes to ISO certifications and ensure that duties are performed to a satisfactory standard within JGC Gulf.
Quality Plans and Parameters
- Collect, analyze and report the KPIs relevant to the quality performance of JGC Gulf, i.e., customer satisfaction rating, efficiency and effectiveness ratios, productivity measures, failures, and ensuring that these indicators are within specifications as per QA Department and JGC Gulf’s Plan.
- Conduct periodic monitoring and measurement of the KPIs including the review of new processes and operations to formulate applicable indicators and measures.
- Ensure all quality specifications, control standards and procedures for checking quality and standards.
Quality Management System
- Develop and ensure implementation and maintenance of a Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001 through effective communication and regular communication with all interested parties.
- Participate in designing systems of recording and analyzing project quality level; the development of quality requirements and techniques, and the interpretation of project quality trends.
- Develop, maintain and update documents and reports to ensure compliance and standardization.
- Perform quality audits in departments and projects as per the audit schedule and prepare audit reports and non-conformance reports.
- Assist QA Department in developing audit plans in line with JGC Gulf’s Quality Management System.
- Contribute in preparation and implementation of corrective and preventive actions without undue delay by keeping a track of non-conformance status log.
- Participate with ISO Compliance team for external audits for surveillance and re-certification from and ensure all requirements are met.
Customer Surveys and Feedback
- Conduct internal and external customer surveys to gather information around KPI’s and analyze the feedback to identify areas of improvement and tackle any non-conformities.
- Identify improvement areas/ deficiencies in project execution activities as well as weaknesses in systems and procedures and gives recommendations according to key findings.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Always demonstrate compliance to organization’s values and ethics to support the establishment of a value drive culture within the organization.
Basic Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial Engineering or any relevant discipline.
- Awareness and implementation of ISO 9001.
- Quality internal Auditing.
- To be assigned in Al-Khobar office & at the same time must be willing to be assigned in domestic and/or overseas projects sites.