Lead Engineer for PSD(Plant Solution Dept.)
|Job Location||Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
To work as Lead Engineer under Plant Solution Department and execute design and engineering work in plant modification nature of projects which involves Plant operational troubleshooting, Carrying our various technical studies, Developing technical solution and Scope of Work, Perform feasibility studies, Cost estimation, Conceptual design, FEED and Detail engineering.
The position involves the following R&R but not limited to:
- Lead the assigned project by preparing the Project Execution Plan, Coordinating & instructions engineer from multiple discipline in project team.
- Verify and comply all necessary contractual requirement, site & design verification.
- Responsible to carry out the necessary design and engineering work of related scope of project.
- Responsible for direct communication and Coordination with other disciplines, Client, Vendors and Engineering subcontractors as needed for the project.
- Responsible for the decisions on the engineering designs.
- Comply to established work procedures as well contribute for its improvement.
- Oversee and manage the progress of all responsible activities in the projects, budget & resource for the project, scope variance in the project, risk identification & mitigation plan.
- Report the managerial concerns of the project to direct supervisor/manager.
- Positively contribute for department development, training of engineers, corporate business growth by utilizing available resources and own knowledge & skills.
- Undertake special assignment and role as decided by Department Manager as per need of dept. and corporate operation.
- Experience and knowledge of process plant operation, troubleshooting, commissioning
- Experience of managing project work through out-sourcing/sub-contracting.
- Working experience in GCC countries preferably Saudi Arabia
Basic Job Requirements
- At least 15 years of experience and has worked as Process Lead Engineer for design and engineering of industrial projects in the or Oil & Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical facilities.
- Experienced in executing modification/brown field nature of projects, possess basic level knowledge of cost estimation.
- Conversant with project development phases and overall execution workflow pertaining to Engineering, Procurement and Construction activities in FEED/EPC project.
- Knowledge and experience of performing all kinds of process calculation, simulation, preparing engineering drawings/documents, HAZOP, SIL, Value engineering,
- Well versed in relevant industry standards & codes (API, ASME, NACE etc.), local regulations, company standards specifically ARAMCO, SABIC, DEP, project contractual requirements.
- Must be flexible & agile, attentive to details, demonstrate prudent judgment, practice analytical decision-making, and possess a persuasive ability.
- Proactive to project operation, capable for troubleshooting, demonstrate a strong commitment to achieve the goals and the ability to achieve productivity in a team environment to realize those goals.
- Possess excellent communications skill (verbal & written), Presentation skills appropriate for project team, senior personnel, third party.
Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering
- To be assigned in Al-Khobar office & at the same time must be willing to be assigned in domestic and/or overseas projects sites.