|Job Location||Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
A .NET Developer will be involved in design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment in support of company business solutions.
NET Developer duties and responsibilities
- Prepare and maintain code for various web applications and resolve any defects in systems.
- Prepare test-based applications for various web applications.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action.
- Plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Monitor everyday activities of system and provide require support.
- Responsible for handling support calls and assign to available resources.
Basic Job Requirements
- BE/BTech/Master’s in computer application.
- 3 to 6 years’ experience in Software Development Experience in DOTNET Programming with SQL Server.
- .NET developer should be proficient in using ASP.net, C#, VB.NET & Angular JS. Should be capable of handling many aspects of the application, including but not limited to performance, scalability, security, and testing.
- Development experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Windows Forms and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture.
- Strong background in object-oriented development techniques
- MVC program development experience will be added advantage
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle)
- Experience with Web Services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture a plus
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.