|Job Location||Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
JGC Gulf is looking for reliable Engineering Manager
- Control and direct all disciplines performing project activities, coordinating and monitoring progress in the Home Office, as well as guaranteeing appropriate man planning, in accordance with designated project execution policies, to ensure the overall successful execution of the engineering of the Project.
- Establish the Engineering Execution Plan for engineering activities of the given project.
- Responsible for and lead to direct and establish overall design basis including process design and verification
- Perform analyses on the project schedule, engineering plans/procedures of related disciplines within a certain project or scope of the project to propose improvements, mitigations or enhance engineering quality, standardization, simplification, and safety.
- Responsible for multi-discipline design reviews, including HAZOP and other specific reviews, 3D Model, Risk, Interface and other Reviews including constructability.
- Support the Project Procurement Manager from technical and engineering aspects. Coordinate the work in the Field Engineering office with that in the Home Office & lead PJ closeout documentation activities.
- Control the execution of a certain project through the establishment of the Project Engineering Execution Plan, including the planning, organizing, management to ensure that the project cycle is completed, meeting agreed project parameters (cost budget, timelines, scope, and quality), standards and objectives.
- Monitor the spent MH versus budget MH and ensure all activities are carried out in line with the approved guidelines while promptly reporting on any variances to Project Manager.
- Support PM in the execution of Change/Claim management to obtain CLIENT’s approval of proposals for Changes/Claims in the work and settle all contractual and commercial matters with client, sub-contractors, vendors and other project stakeholders
- Participate in the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement and sustainability of systems, processes, and practices considering global standards, productivity improvement and cost reduction.
- Provide guidance and on the job training for junior colleagues and conduct knowledge sharing to facilitate achievement of team objectives and completion of tasks in an efficient manner which is consistent with operating procedures and policy. Be a mentor of Sr. Project Engineers and Project Engineers.
- Promote the organization’s values and ethics in all activities within the team to support the establishment of a value drive culture within the organization.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferably Mechanical, Civil or Electrical major.
- 10 to 15 years experience in Engineering Management, Project Management and HSE roles with vast experience in EPC projects.
- Professional demeanor, interpersonal skills.
- Able to demonstrate leadership and at the same time demonstrate a level of team working skills.
- Flexible with a can-do attitude.