|Job Location||Alkhobar, Saudi Arabia|
Plans and elaborates the execution details for the construction project or assigned part and oversees that the construction process takes place efficiently, based on the project specifications and Construction strategy; under the directives of the Construction Manager, to ensure the execution strategy is implemented and fulfilled.
Construction Engineering Operations Management
- Produce the detailed construction plan for a given scope of project by analyzing the proposed construction plan and including activities such as the construction sequence of underground facilities, ,the detail construction schedule, scaffolding plan, heavy lift & rigging plan, temporary facilities plan etc., as well as elaborate the recommendations and advice to designs and procedures, under the directives of the Construction Manager in order to ensure execution excellence to agreed project specifications.
- Assist in the elaboration and review of both the manpower and equipment mobilization plan for an area of work, escalating issues when necessary.
- Participate as a team member in specific construction engineering assignment, under the supervision of both the Construction Manager and the Project Manager.
- Apply standard techniques involving only innovations of methodology to provide solutions to problems with a rather limited number of variables.
- Follow and support daily schedule and plan to ensure successful completion work within the budgeted time and cost constraints and to agreed quality and site requirements.
- Escalate issues and troubleshooting to Construction Manager and PM, or any relevant technical stakeholder, to ensure actions are taken according to set standards.
- Provide solutions to complex problems using readily available, clear, and direct references.
Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment
- Ensuring compliance to all relevant quality, health, safety and environmental management procedures and controls, in order to ensure employee safety, compliance, delivery of high-quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude.
- Participate in the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement and sustainability of systems, processes and practices considering global standards, productivity improvement and cost reduction.
Minimum Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree any relevant Engineering discipline.
- 7 to 10 years’ experience in EPC engineering or construction projects or Oil and Gas, preferably in the GCC.
- To be assigned in Al-Khobar office & at the same time must be willing to be assigned in domestic and/or overseas projects sites.
Development in Primavera of Schedule for all projects, managing all PJ related schedule updating and reporting, Plans and elaborates the execution details for the construction project or assigned part, and overseeing that the construction process takes place efficiently, based on the project specifications and Construction strategy; under the directives of the a Construction Manager, to ensure the execution strategy is implemented and fulfilled.