Control & Instrument Lead Engineer
|Job Location||Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
Perform the design engineering work of Department related scope for the concerned project by preparing the Department Project Execution Plan, providing instructions to each Engineer, verifying design outputs by the Engineers, coordinate with other parties to ensure that the project is completed as per the objectives, the contracts in line with the engineering department’s strategy and objectives as well as JGC Gulf initiative while ensuring safety.
- Review and approve the work assignment plan, design engineering scheduling and monitoring plan developed by the managers to ensure alignment with the engineering objectives and the JGC Gulf initiatives assigned.
- Lead the engineering team and hold responsibilities for the decisions on the engineering designs, authorities and projects to be completed to ensure that the standards and specifications meet JGC Gulf set plans. Oversee the progress of all projects to ensure effective engineering team execution of the different phases in compliance with the contracts and projects.
- Lead project teams whenever needed to ensure the resolution of discipline issues in a timely and effective. Verify and manage contractual requirement and design inputs for design work.
- Guide the engineering team and help make decisions on the engineering designs, authorities and projects in a timely and effectively to be completed to ensure the design output will meet project and JGC Gulf set objectives.
- Coordination with other disciplines, client, vendors and engineering subcontractors to ensure design engineering work and output will meet the project objectives.
- Guide the engineering team to prepare material requisition to vendor, evaluating vendor proposal technically and selecting vendor, verifying vendor’s document, to prepare BQ (Bill of Material), support construction department for evaluating construction subcontractor, execute Field Engineering, loop test and function test at Project site and inspecting engineered equipment by vendors.
- Lead and control the progress of the engineering projects, approved budgeted costs, quality, timelines, standard of the contractors in order to ensure that project objectives are met in line with approved parameters.
- Prepare Project Execution plan including, design engineering schedule, deliverable list with target date, Audit plan, Man Power mobilization plan, procurement strategy, cost down idea, risk identification & countermeasure plan to align project, JGC Gulf and department objectives.
Design experience in EPC
- Perform the design engineering work of specific design area from Department related scope for the concerned project by preparing the engineering deliverables, providing instructions to each Engineer, checking design outputs by the Engineers, coordinate with other parties to ensure that the project is completed as per the objectives, the contracts in line with the engineering department’s strategy and objectives as well as JGC Gulf initiative while ensuring safety.
Basic Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- 10 to 15 years’ experience in Engineering Management in EPC industrial projects or Oil and Gas preferably in the GCC.
- Leadership & planning project execution strategy in accordance with project policy and department operation plan
- Problem Solving in projects & knowledge to Quality Management Systems
- To be assigned in Al-Khobar office & at the same time must be willing to be assigned in domestic and/or overseas projects sites.