JGC Gulf International Co. Ltd., is one of the biggest Engineering,
Procurement and Construction (EPC) services company in the Saudi
JGC Gulf has multinational highly technical, efficient engineering and non engineering professionals with wide experience in the EPC and other industry, JGC Gulf also is giving change to huge number of Saudi Engineering and non engineering professions in their field. Each year JGC Gulf recruits fresh Saudi Engineers from Campus to train and make eligible them to become true professionals.Safety, Quality, Schedule and Cost effectiveness are the foundation in JGC Gulf projects, at JGC Gulf we always care about these three points.
At JGC Gulf we are always keen to utilize the latest technologies in the market to minimize the cost and maximize the quality of our work, we regularly entertain our customers to get updated in new trends and updates in the market and frequently arrange trainings and seminars to our employees to make them up-to-date.
We are a member of JGC Group with over 47 subsidiaries and 32 affiliated companies. Our parent company, JGC Holdings Corporation, based in Yokohama, Japan, is one of the largest engineering companies in the world and maintains a global network of satellite engineering centers.
JGC Gulf International Co. Ltd.
05 FEB 2008
JGC Holdings Corporation (94.29%)
JGC ASIA PACIFIC P.T.E. LTD. (5.7%)
12th Floor, Adil Kashoggi Building,
Custodian of Two Holy Mosque Road
P. O. Box 2257
Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia
Tel :- +966 13 806 9999
Fax:- +966 13 896 5071
Flat No 15
Building No 98
Road # 3901,
Block No 939
Kingdom Of Bahrain
Our service outline includes:
1. Consulting, planning, basic and detailed design, materials and equipment procurement, construction
2. Commissioning, operation and maintenance services for various plant and facilities
3. Investment in oil and gas field development projects and utility business
4. Technology development services
By accurately identifying and responding positively to our clients’ needs and expectations, we undertake to exert every effort to achieve client satisfaction and contribute to our client prosperity.
We will be a CONTRIBUTOR TO GROWTH in
the Middle East
We will be a CONTRIBUTOR TO GROWTH in the Middle East
Fully recognizing our role as a member of the local community,
we will contribute toward the further growth of the Middle
East through our activities as an EPC contractor.
CONTRACTOR in the Middle East
We will make constant efforts to enhance our technological capabilities and to pursue our goal of building our status as the most competitive EPC contractor in the region. Through the excellent quality of our services, we will strive to gain the confidence of our clients and become the EPC contractor of choice in the Middle East
Corporate Environmental PolicyJGC Gulf International Co. Ltd. (JGULF) is committed to the protection of the environment while we are operating our business in the Middle East Countries. Being a reputable and professional EPC Contractor, we are responsible to implement this policy as a core value and in ways that respect the environment in order to achieve environmental excellence in both, our local and international operations including the services we render to our clients. JGULF hereby establishes the following principles, which shall be applied throughout its operations:
- We shall provide our clients with technical solutions that conserve energy and natural resources and reduce pollution and other adverse environmental impacts particularly from engineering, procurement, and construction phase.
- We shall reduce the production of waste through measures that emphasize reuse and recycling.
- We will comply with all applicable local laws and regulations and clients requirements to which we subscribe that are relevant to the environmental aspects of our activities, products, and services.
- We will implement and maintain programs to assure our compliance with such laws and regulations, and other requirements in our business and encourage such compliance from those organizations with whom we do business.
- We will actively seek to prevent pollution before it is produced and to minimize our impact on the natural environment and conservation of energy and natural resources.
- During the execution of our construction activities, we will establish the environmental objectives and targets aimed at improving continually our overall environmental performance.
- We will consider environmental factors when we plan, purchase, or make operating decisions to ensure its consistent implementation.
- We will communicate this Environmental Policy to employees, subcontractors, and suppliers to ensure their awareness of our commitment to the environment.
- We will provide appropriate training to all employees to ensure their continuing awareness of environmental responsibilities as part of our educational training program.
- We will evaluate and continually improve the effectiveness of this environmental management system (EMS) through periodic audits, management reviews, feedbacks and by achieving our environmental objectives in conformance with ISO 14001.
Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Corporate PolicyJGC Gulf International Co. Ltd. (JGULF) corporate management is committed to protect all its employees, resources, properties, subcontractors and all other interested parties from human sufferings and financial loss resulting from the incident by providing and maintain safe and healthy working conditions through a proactive approach of incident prevention program.
- As an EPC Contractor, JGULF is to provide timely risk assessment by incorporating safely designed plants equipment, implementing sound engineering practice, setting performance standards, ensuring competency of its engineers and management to ensure high standard of HSE compliance in the Middle-East Countries.
- In fulfilling this commitment, JGULF in its all operation and at all locations where work is being carried out under its control shall fully comply with all applicable Government safety codes, client safety requirements, and other local requirements. OH & S and Environment protection is a direct responsibility of top and line management to implement and rigorously manage its subcontractors through continual improvement of its Management System and performance.
JGULF will in all cases, abide by the following principles to meet the above commitment:This policy shall be communicated to all persons working under the control of JGULF with the intent that they are made aware of their individual OH & S obligations; and shall be made available to interested parties.
- Provide plants that meet the highest standards for safety and operation, and place the minimum burden on the environment.
- Place the highest priority on the health and safety of personnel and on the preservation and protection of the environment.
- Plan and perform work in accordance with the OH & S Management System.
- Hold employees, including those of Vendors and Subcontractors, responsible for their own safety and that of their colleagues.
- Ensure that personnel are trained in HSE.
- Provide full cooperation to clients, statutory authorities and local communities.
- Review, monitor and measure OH & S performance periodically to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate to the organization as part of continual improvement.
Commitment: JGC is committed to conducting business in a legal, ethical and professional manner.
JGC Gulf personnel are hold to a high level of ethical conduct and expect the same from its vendors, subcontractors and service providers.
Reporting a Compliance Matter – Whistle blowerCompliance Window provides a secured and confidential venue for people inside and outside JGC Gulf to report suspected fraud, unethical conduct or irregularities.
Communication through the Compliance Window may be made anonymously.
If someone is aware of conduct that may be inconsistent with the Compliance Policy or any applicable law, or has a question related Compliance Policy, he/she may contact Compliance Office through the phone or email shown below.
All reports to the Compliance Window will be investigated by JGC Gulf Compliance Office, in consultation with the JGC Gulf’s Compliance Committee who has the core responsibility. All reports will be treated confidentially.
JGC Gulf Individual will not be subjected to punishment for good-faith reports of violation or suspicious of violations, or for cooperation with investigations under JGC Gulf Policy.
Compliance Window contacts:
Phone: +966 (0) 554541126
To report a compliance matter, please Click Here to send us a message.
JGC, one of Japan’s leading engineering company, was established in 1928. Since then, JGC has carried out approximately 20,000 projects in Japan & overseas, in Asia, the Middle East, Africa, South America, and East Europe. JGC’s fields of expertise range from the hydrocarbon field, including gas, oil and petrochemicals, to the general industrial field, including pharmaceuticals and chemicals.
From basic planning to commissioning and everything in between design, procurement of materials and equipment and construction, JGC’s engineering services provide a total and consistent system that has been highly evaluated by clients all over the world. In addition, JGC supports the client’s business from a lifecycle perspective and provides total engineering services that include not only implementation of the project, but also new business planning, optimization proposals, operation and maintenance and system solutions.
JGC Holdings Corporation has set up JGC Gulf with a desire to contribute greatly to Saudi Arabia’s further economic development by cooperating on the country’s industrial diversification
JGC Gulf International Co. Ltd. empowers customers to maximize their project benefits
JGC has carried out various EPC projects in the field of oil & gas / refinery / petrochemical for the services throughout the project, from planning to construction, and operation and maintenance (O&M).
JGC Gulf International Co. Ltd. performs the following roles to maximize client’s benefit.
- EPC Contractor for Industrial Plants / Facilities
- Consultant for Project
- FEED Contractor
- Advisor for Industrial Investment
AWARDS & APPRECIATIONS
AWARDS & APPRECIATIONS
Awarded with certificate appreciation by Rabigh Refining and Petro Chemical Company for Y2011 for the word Turn Around and Inspection Project at Rabigh, Kingdome of Saudi Arabia.
Certification of appreciation from King Fahad University of petroleum for conducting Cooperative program training of their 40 students.
No man loss or major casualty. Multiple times awarded with 250000 safe mahnours in different project from different clients, JGC Gulf is always known for its safety policy and standards, we always maintain the standards at any cost.
ISO 9001:2015 Certification
ISO 9001:2015 is defined as the international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS).
ISO 14001 Certification
ISO 14001 is the international standard that specifies requirements for an effective environmental management system (EMS). It provides a framework that an organization can follow, rather than establishing environmental performance requirements.
OHSAS 1800:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management Certification is an international standard which provides a framework to identify, control and decrease the risks associated with health and safety within the workplace.
It shall take all reasonable measures at its disposal to protect the health and safety of its personnel as well as to protect the environment in which it operates.
Environmental policy is the commitment of an organization or government to the laws, regulations, and other policy mechanisms concerning environmental issues. These issues generally include air and water pollution, waste management, ecosystem management, maintenance of biodiversity, the protection of natural resources, wildlife and endangered species.